AppLearn are a Digital Adoption Platform vendor on a mission to make software work better for everyone.
After years spent working in systems integration – hearing about, and experiencing first-hand the challenges associated with software adoption – AppLearn was founded on the back of a ‘what if’ moment:
“What if organizations could ensure their people got the most out of software?”
Since 2011, we’ve have been building on this idea, and as a result, our in-app support and user analytics are now proven to make software easier to adopt, analyse and optimise. Along the way, we’ve have set the standard for what super-simple adoption looks like and how best to measure it.
Our team are on a mission to build the best Digital Adoption Platform on the market, and as a result make software work better for everyone. With offices in Manchester and Bratislava, our Implementation team is made up of a diverse mix of highly skilled professionals responsible for the implementation of AppLearn’s Digital Adoption Solutions.
Working closely with the Head of Professional Services and Senior Implementation Consultants, you will be responsible for and contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of AppLearn solutions for our customers.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll:
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers by mastering all Applearn’s products and features
- Apply your product knowledge and customer facing skills to determine the design and build of the solution to some of the world’s biggest brands
- Provide a five-star implementation experience
- Manage your delivery, meeting tight deadlines on multiple projects at any given time
- Implement solutions that address real use cases and business needs in an efficient manner
- Train and enable customers and partners to implement technical solutions that promote full utilisation of the AppLearn solution
- Arrange and conduct customer meetings to map key in-app process flows and document findings for presenting back recommendations
- Work with colleagues from QA, Development, Technical Support and Product to advocate for the customer and drive continual improvement
- Uphold the core values of the business – without exception
We don’t think anyone is the finished article and love people who are keen to develop in their role. If you don’t think you tick all these boxes, don’t let that put you off applying - we’ve got a supportive environment and the tools and team in place to help our people succeed. You should join us if you:
- Have experience working in a technology focused role – SaaS experience would be an advantage
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Have a confident phone manner and the ability to deal with technical teams
- Are comfortable working in collaboration with other implementors and product owners to define and implement features to high technical standards
- Are self-motivated, have a logical and systematic approach to problem solving, but understand that the best results come from working as a team
- Have a desire to see tasks through to conclusion and have a willingness to deal with obstacles head on
- Have a good knowledge of IT systems and online applications
What’s on offer?
- A hybrid, flexible working model
- Every member of the team can celebrate the success of the business through share options
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Discounted gym membership
- Free breakfast every day when in the office
- Free office fitness and mindfulness classes
- Monthly well-being sessions
- 24/7 mental health support and company paid counselling
- Monthly company events and parties