Sales Development Representative (Graduate Opportunity)
Reporting to: Internal Sales Team Lead
Location: Hybrid working, 2 days per week in our Manchester office and 3 days remote
The Mission: To build a consistent stream of high-quality new-business pipeline, ensuring the continued achievement of AppLearn’s Sales targets.
•Development of assigned vertical territory
•Successful achievement of daily KPIs
•Generation of enterprise new-business pipeline
•Accurate and timely CRM completion
•High quality selling conversations with prospects
•Development of enterprise sales skills and behaviors to support career progression
- Conduct compelling, ‘pain-focused’ selling conversations with key stakeholders in enterprise accounts.
- Book new business sales meetings to generate consistent pipeline across the territory.
- Focus on developing new business in your designated industry vertical.
- Generate and maintain new client relationships, with the goal of your aligned sales rep successfully closing the opportunity.
- Act as an advisor to potential customers in order to understand how their needs could be met with the AppLearn product portfolio.
- Advocate for the AppLearn platform and our position within the digital adoption sector.
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in the CRM system.
- Collaborate with team members and strive towards meeting team sales targets.
- Track and monitor potential leads in CRM.
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers.
- Qualify inbound leads and convert the relevant ones to meetings and deal opportunities.
What do we offer in return?:
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid, flexible working model
- Share options
- Pension plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash plan
- Annual pay review
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast every day when in the office
- Free onsite parking
- Free office fitness and mindfulness classes
- Monthly well-being sessions
- 24/7 mental health support and company paid counselling
- Monthly company events and parties